society6 Fay Moose Art

25 March 2011

Want to have fun

babys play

Somehow in the end of a winter it is hard to have fun, weather is totally breaking you down and you don’t want to get out. I remember being small and i didn’t care what weather it was. Rain?- perfect lets run barefoot under, Snow?- hooray- lets make a snow man. Sun? even better lets go for a swim. And now? Sometimes it is too cold for some reason, too wet?! or even to cold. Why do we change? I don't want to. I’m refusing to grow up and start complaining Smile That's it taking my boy out today and going to make funkiest snow man on the block Smile

But for now, here where my imagination took me one  perfect warm day with bunch of friends . Lets have fun people Smile

Like my husband would say , Pease, Love
BTW check his blog too “Snippets of life”

No comments:

Post a Comment