society6 Fay Moose Art

08 May 2011

Any Idea? Competition in progress!!!!!!

I’m preparing for my next show and i have a lot of ideas, but i need some help from you guys I know somebody is reading me , so please don’t be shy tell me what cute animal can I felt? I just need to know what people like , I mean I like aliens a cute creatures but maybe somebody likes chicken feet hahahahah Smile Some weird creatures or animals anything would go and I promise I would try to felt it Smile

If you send me picture for a character , you can win it, and I felt it for you. So please don't’ hesitate, email me (ola@faynmoose-art.com) or send a comment Smile 

Just a sneak pick to some of my newest creations Smile

DSC00589

 

2 comments:

  1. hi Ola

    These look really great! The felting is a really cool process, I liked seeing your work in progress last week.

    Personally I like aliens and made-up creatures best because I can imagine all kinds of things about what the creature is and what kind of things it could do.

    How was the weekend market? I hope it went really well, hope you sold lots and got re-invigorated with new ideas.

    :)
    V

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh thanks Verna, I like little weird dudes too :)
    Market Collective went supper awesome, now preparing for Lilac fest, and then Sunfest in inglewood. So excited, but' i'm going to blog more about it soon :)

    ReplyDelete