society6 Fay Moose Art

24 August 2011

Market Collective

Like always it was great Market , lots of positive energy and people with a sense of humour.

This lady was very interesting and funny, she saw one of my paintings and said “ that's how I look on Monday mornings” . It was nice that somebody could relate to this character, because I thought it might be to weird. But lesson to me , don't overthink, paint and do what inside you and somebody will find something special about it. Later we found another painting and I asked if that how she feels on Friday we had a great laugh and both “Monday” and “Friday” left with her SmileDSC05920

You can see her an paintings she got, so on the left it is “Monday” and “Friday” is on the right Smile

Of course I had many more funny people , and I appreciate all and everyone.This guy just fell in love with “Space Pig” and this lovely couple got free “Bee” broach, cause they where so smiley Smile

 DSC05918DSC05919

Thanks to my regular customers and new ones, I hope to see you in the future, hope you like my creations and they make you smile Smile

No comments:

Post a Comment