society6 Fay Moose Art

12 September 2011

Be positive

I had a customer today and for some reason we didn't had what he needed, but he was trying to find a way to make things work with what we had. Couple of minutes later I give up and went away to do some chores. Later i thought ill check on him. When I asked if I can help him he said, no thanks but " I will give myself 2 minutes of optimism , before I give up"
It just stuck in my brain, how many times we get frustrated and leave the spot or a job, why can we take optimism from a little drawer in our brain, smile and figure thugs out. I thought it was very clever and from now on I will be using it :)
Thanks dear customer for positive attitude

hi

Also want to update on my next show … unfortunately it was cancelled due to No space. So ill keep you posted if ill have any October shows.

Ill try to have some Christmas shows but for now I don't know where or when if you have any suggestions ill take them Smile Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment