society6 Fay Moose Art

23 October 2011

WOW what a weekend

October Market Collective , so far is the best weekend we EVER had!

Thanks to all our new customers for appreciating the art and giving us you positive feedback.

To our old and regular customer HUGE thanks, I hope your collections will grow and you will share the experience with your friends and family.

Wonderful people who wanted custom orders, don't be shy and email me.

We had tons of laugh, and we made a lot of people smile and walk away with a colour shock (in a good waySmile)

 

 

Here are just some of our customers, ill get more later, but I YOU got something from me I would like to hear a story about your new friend and how they make you smile, and send me some pictures too Smile

Also this time Gord (my husband) had couple of his photography for sell and he got a lot of positive feedback Smile Congrats my LOVE Smile

 

SONY DSC

Thanks people of earth for a great weekend %)

No comments:

Post a Comment