society6 Fay Moose Art

28 February 2012

I’m in Calgary’s ZOO

WOW would like to share GREAT NEWS with you!!!

Just Came back fro the meeting with Kathrin who runs Calgary Zoo Gift store. Now when you go to the ZOO pay attention to the walls and if you see my name near paintings please smile huge and take out your wallet :)

DSC02953

For now there is about 7 paintings on a birch panel 6x6 with funny googly eyes, and coat of resin to make it look even better :)

Thanks to my husband and family for support.

But special thanks to my son Pashka who motivates me and helps me with ideas ♥

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations, my dear friend. I wish I were there to go to the zoo, play with the relatives and purchase some of these.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's really great news! Congrats )))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Anna i'm really excited :)
      You can do great thing with your talent :)

      Delete