society6 Fay Moose Art

18 May 2012

Illustrator

For longest time I wanted to play with illustrator, and on Mothers day I got it. YAY

So for a week now I was trying to learn something online and I just got soo overwhelmed from excitement that I couldn't think where to start. Yesterday I took a moment and started again.

After some time I realized it is easier for me to colour in Photoshop, but I'm not giving up there is some cool stuff in Illustrator and I can’t wait to try it all.

So here is my little project Blue Kitty (my son helped me with colours, tanks Pashka)

kitty sketch

So far this is easy way for me to do stuff, fist is a sketch in Photoshop Blue kitty outline

Then I made outline in Illustrator

Blue kitty

And then full colour in Photoshop. I love smooth lines . AAAAA just too excited. Also I found out how to make some easy animation. So never know what will my next project will look like :)

No comments:

Post a Comment