society6 Fay Moose Art

20 February 2013

Telus Spark collaboration on a wool monster

This weekend I was teaching needle felting to visitors of Telus Spark Science Center. We had a lot of people who would like to learn. I was surprised that some kids knew about needle felting and did a very good job. It was great exposure for me and my business and I think most people can appreciate hand made art now. Every one where making a colourful patch from wool and then team members attached them to the shape of a monster that we made earlier that week. I loved seeing people enjoying felting and if someone left and learned something new about wool I’m extremely happy .

telus sparks

Here are some pictures of our monster, it is not done as I’m making mouth and eyes right now, but it will be finished Monday and you can see him for couple of month in Telus Spark Creative Kids museum :)

No comments:

Post a Comment