society6 Fay Moose Art

12 March 2012

My week? Pretty awesome

It was a crazy week , but totally worth it. I made a mural and it is available to public. Also I was on TV today and it all started like this ….

Global news called me today and asked if they can meet me tomorrow, I said yes, because I was working today. Then later they Called me said that J.R Fleet is on the spot and if I’m willing to do it today , they will even pick me up and bring me to work after. I said yes and 30 min later I was on the way to a Rock Guitar Shelter where they too my interview and made a movie of me painting.

We had so much fun, of course they cut off a lot of stuff, but I’m happy with the end result, how can I complain I was on TV , but I’m most happy about the finished mural, and that people can see it and smile and talk about it. People can call me and ask for more murals, but next one I would like to do in my own element .

Something like this …..

…………………………..ill show sketches in the next post .

 

Ola-la

No comments:

Post a Comment